Sunday, September 26, 2010

Am I really blogging?

Ohmygarsh... I think I'm a blogger now! 
Part of me is screaming 'I don't have time for this' but another part knows that it will be fun and I should make time.  I want to be a part of a community where people share their projects & ideas ... and where I can find support and inspiration.

This post will be short because of course, I have plenty of work waiting to be done and I need to get to it.

First up, I need to 'fix' the cushions that I made as a side job.  The loveseat cushion was too long to fit in the frame and the footrest has the stripes going the wrong way once it is put in on the stand.  Not the client's fault, not my fault ... but I'm the one who needs to fix.

Even though I have to fix the two cushions and the project as a whole came out a bust when you figure the time/pay ratio... I am very happy with the results, and the lovely couple who I did the work for are extremely happy... so in the end it really was worth it ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment